Worpsweder Gesellschaft für Kunst, Kultur und Wissenschaft e.V.
The Society for Art, Culture and Science pursues public-benefit objectives through its promotion of art and culture, in particular in promoting art in the Große Kunstschau Worpswede. Another objective of the Society is to provide ideas and financial support for the art collection and museum library of the Cultural Foundation of the Osterholz administrative district through the acquisition of valuable works of arts, exhibits, lectures and publications.
As a member of the Worpsweder Gesellschaft für Kunst, Kultur und Wissenschaft e.V. you
- enjoy free admission to the Grosse Kunstschau Worpswede.
- pay reduced entrance fees for events.
- receive personal invitations to attend exhibition openings of the Museum, interesting lectures and encounters with artists.
- meet up with people active in the art scene, museum directors, artists and art critics.
- can deduct your membership fee for tax purposes.
Enjoy the advantages of being a member of the Society and recruit new members.
The individual membership fee is € 50 per year, € 70 for couples. A reduced membership fee of € 20 is available for school pupils, students, the severely disabled and freelance artists.
In addition we offer sponsoring memberships and company memberships.
Bank details: Account no. 111 022 851 at Kreissparkasse Osterholz, bank code: 291 523 00.
Get in touch with us! Download our information sheet and membership form directly at this link.